The Second Transnational Meeting 2 (TM2) has been organised in Italy, Rome, by Archivio della Memoria, between 6-8 June 2016. AdM together with the coordinator created the agenda, the minutes of the meeting, the certificates of attendance and all the relevant documents for the issues debated during the meeting.
The agenda of the meeting included 2 full days of work with the following main topics:
- Evaluation of the activities so far, lessons learned. Important aspects of the activities in collecting data and in relevant stakeholders demands have been debated.
- 1st version of the report for the Transversal Skills Research (TSR) - common reflection on the main findings of the research and how to use these results to design a better learning toolkit.
- Evaluation of first year in terms of major milestones and common general activities of the project.
- Preparing methodology for IO2, components A, B and C. Joint workshop on the structure of the e-learning platform and the manual. An important internal document has been created.
- Debate on Blended learning models and best practice examples and approaches in delivering contents.
- Structure of the Newletter No.2